JOIN DURBANVILLE HILLS’ NEW WINE CLUB
Enjoy a piece of Cape Town twice or four times a year by joining Durbanville Hills Wines’ new wine club. Membership is free and all you need to do is order a case of wine quarterly or twice per year. Membership also brings you a number of other benefits.
Cellar master Martin Moore will personally select 12 bottles of red and white wines from the cellar for your enjoyment each quarter or twice per year. Tasting notes as well as suggested food pairings and recipes from the Durbanville Hills restaurant’s head chef, Louisa Greeff, will accompany the wine.
Other benefits include:
· An annual complimentary cellar tour and tasting for four people
· 15% discount on any additional wines purchased and meals enjoyed at the Durbanville Hills restaurant
· A guaranteed allocation of the cellar’s limited release wines
· Special rates when you book the venue for conferences or any other function
· Invitations to and preferential bookings for all Durbanville Hills events, tastings and the annual Season of Sauvignon
· Exclusive tastings and the option to order any new wines and wine ranges launched.
The Durbanville Hills cellar is situated a mere 20 minutes from Cape Town’s city centre and offers panoramic views of Table Mountain , Table Bay and Robben Island. The unique cool-climate location of the area offers an extraordinary terroir with a variety of hills and valleys, soil types and micro climates that make it possible to grow a range of classic cultivars with equal success. The personalities of each wine across the cellar’s three wine ranges are firmly rooted in the area and contemporary in style.
Although the Durbanville area is renowned for its Sauvignon blanc that excels under the cool conditions of the many south-facing slopes, the range of red cultivars in turn benefit from the area’s warmer outer valleys which provide the ideal conditions for slow ripening and intense flavours.
For more information on how to join contact the cellar on (021) 558 1300 or send an email to email@example.com